Please use this form to provide feedback about the site.
Mandatory fields marked *
- What is a business industry description?
- What is a CU description?
- What is ANZSIC (Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification)?
- When do I need to know my business industry description?
- How do I determine my business industry description?
- Why is it important to choose the correct business industry description?
- Who uses business industry descriptions?
- What do I put in the search box?
Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of the Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC), Inland Revenue and Statistics New Zealand. It may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge, with acknowledgement of ACC, Inland Revenue and Statistics New Zealand copyright(s). For permission to use the information on this website or for any other purpose, please contact the Webmaster.
This website provides links to other sites. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other sites must be obtained from the copyright owner.