The information provided on the Business Industry Classification website is intended to provide information about business industry descriptions and codes. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements.
- ACC, Inland Revenue and Statistics New Zealand do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken, or reliance placed, as a result of reading any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this website.
- The information provided on this website should not be used as a substitute for business, tax, accounting, legal or any other professional advice.
- All links and references to other websites or organisations are provided for convenience only and are not, and should not be taken as, endorsement of those websites or any information contained in those websites.
- ACC, Inland Revenue and Statistics New Zealand do not necessarily endorse any website or organisation which has links to this website.